Monday, October 06, 2008

Wedding Pictures

Megan and Zach had a BEAUTIFUL wedding this weekend at the Deer Park Inn. Kristi and Uncle Mike wrote a nice post about the wedding already so I'll just leave you with some pictures.
Make sure to check out Tiffany Rose Photography for even MORE wedding pictures under the "special wedding moments".

The first dance and the bluegrass band


before the wedding listening to the band


hannah had my camera during the ceremony and it died right before meg walked down the aisle... of course!


Family!


Here's the link for more pictures! :)
http://community.webshots.com/album/567770964kGsxAM?vhost=community

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, Tiffany! It was a beautiful wedding. I've been telling everyone here all about it.

cassandra and zachary said...

Hey Tiff-
What is the address for Keith's website? I was just curious and would like to look through some of his pictures and I can't wait to see Meg's pictures!