Saturday, October 25, 2008

Picture Post

I saw this post on Kimberly's blog and it looked fun so I thought I'd do it! :) Enjoy!!

First picture in first folder
TJ making the awesome welcome home signs for James.


Second picture in second folder

catching a golden trout at the pond behind mom and dads house




Third picture in third folder
James will not be happy this one is posted again! :)


Fourth in fourth folder
One of the many campfires at mom and dads house


Fifth in fifth
Krista at the marriage retreat for the Army guys and their wives when they got back from the deployment


Sixth in Sixth folder
This one is great. It's Meg and Kole on the boat going under the bridge. We always try to touch it when we go under even though its WAY out of reach


Seventh picture of Seventh folder
The Military Ball


Eighth picture in Eighth folder
This was on my Bday when we volunteered to help make a trail. Lots of hard work and fun! :)


Ninth of Ninth
James and I did a photo shoot for ourselves in downtown Fayetteville



and last but not least 10th of 10th folder
James and Bohdi playing in the ocean in NC



That was a really fun Blog. Thanks Kim!

5 comments:

Kim Hodges said...

You pictures are so pretty! I love the campfire one and the one of you!

Anonymous said...

Love this post. This has been fun seeing yours, Kim's and Rachel's. Little glimpses into your lives. I love that picture of you and James at the military ball.

Deborah said...

I just love this picture post!! How come all your "random pics" look so good? If I do this tag, I'm bound to have some fuzzy or totally off-center pictures!

isaiahsmommy78 said...

They're wonderful! You look great in Ninth. It was nice meeting you at the wedding.

Anonymous said...

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]ENTER ON SOFTWARE PORTAL[/url][/color][/size]

[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFT![/url][/color][/size]

[img]http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4762671/2/istockphoto_4762671-software-box.jpg[/img]

[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]OEM SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][b]Load Sweava soft programm on PC[/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Cheap Sweava software programm on PC[/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Download Sweava soft on PC[/b][/size]

http://www.google.com/