Here is moms new dining room! It's amazing! :) I wish you could see more of it, the pictures just do NOT do it justice.
Dad's ice cream bday cake.
This was just too cute. I guess she got hot! :)
Her poor little legs from her shots
this is just scary! :)
James started working this week and it's been a little tiring for him. He says that the actual job is easy but getting in at 3am and having to be up for a 9am class is going to take some getting used to.
My job officially started today. I don't go into the classes until Monday and then I'll start teaching the private lessons the week after. Right now we are finalizing the hours and schedule. Looks like I'm not going to be working many hrs. I haven't decided if that's a good thing or bad thing yet. James thinks I need to work more and possibly look else where, but I'm ready for a "light" job! :) I'll be working from 9-2ish Mon-Thurs. Fridays I have off for right now! :) YEA! I'm not making much but I"ll be able to add hrs in the next few months. Hopefully it will be enough to get the bills paid.
I'm going to start working on my CA teaching credentials and it's going to be a pain. I'm hoping that by the start of next year I'll be certified to teach in CA.
That's it for now!
2 comments:
The pictures with the fan are TOO CUTE!!!
I miss you!
Thanks for the pictures, Tiff. We were on the road coming home and I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of Kathy's new dining room. It is beautiful, isn't it??
We'll be praying for your new job. Sounds like we need to pray that James gets some rest too!
Post a Comment