Saturday, October 18, 2008

Apple Hill

Yesterday we went to the High Hill Ranch in Apple Hill with James' mom and dad, Tammy, Gary and their kids. It's a pretty cool place to buy crafts, pumpkins, apples, and anything apple related. You can also go fishing if you rent a pole for $6.50 and pay $8.50 a lb per fish! I a few good shots and thought I would share them with you.

Kayla at the fish pond

the pumpkins

Tammy, Shannon, and Kayla

Some of the apples

The fish pond and great CA scenery

I wouldn't want to pay $8.50 per lb for these guys!

Funny looking scarecrow

James eating his caramel apple. The caramel was so buttery and good! :)

Pretty apples

Being the "photographer" there aren't many pictures of me... so here is the only one of me at Apple Hill! :)

4 comments:

Deborah said...

I love that last picture of you--you are sooooo beautiful!!!

Jennifer said...

That is a REALLY pretty picture of you! How's life in California?

Anonymous said...

Amen to Deborah and Jennifer. Love the pictures of all the apples and the CA scenery too.

Anonymous said...

Neat pictures! James has a wonderfully silly look on his face, like he's eating something delicious and at the same time unbearably sour! Love the picture of you. Very pretty.