Monday, October 20, 2008

A Fall Dinner



James leaves for work around 4:30 so I usually have to throw something together really quickly before he has to leave. Well tonight he doesn't have to work, so I took my time with dinner and not only did it taste good, it was pretty! :)
I just had to take a picture. Cornish Game Hen's, YUMMY salad, cheesy garlic mashed potatoes, and cooked carrots with brown sugar and butter (that James ate before dinner)! :)

What a great fall dinner.

7 comments:

Deborah said...

I thought that the picture was just one you pulled from the internet to make your point. I didn't realize until I read your post that YOU MADE that dinner! In the words of Rachael Ray, "YUM-O!"

Stefanie said...

YUM!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job, Tiffany. I always loved to make cornish game hens. They look so fancy -- and they taste so good too! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I like your "fall" centerpiece too. Very festive.

abby said...

mm, delish... i'll take some of that when i see you in a few weeks :)

Anonymous said...

Is there a cornish hen bow-season? Can you whack a cornish hen?
dad

Anonymous said...

Tee-hee -- I love your Dad's comment!