I've traveled the world, performed for hundreds of audiences, lived (and driven) from one coast to the other, stomped in mud in Uganda, been parasailing in the Bahamas, seen the beauty of New Zealand and I'm finally living my ultimate dream and biggest adventure: being a wife and mommy!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Trip to California
Believe it or not there are more pictures on the other camera, but of course that chord got packed! oops! :)
Wow! I feel like I've been across the U.S.! Those pictures are wonderful and give a real taste of what the areas are like in those different states. So glad you are there safely. Can't wait to see how you set up your apartment.
Great song - sang it in Noteables. Aunt Donna is right - it's like getting to take a trip across the U.S. Again - you took some great shots. Hope things are going well. Wow - you in California, me in Massachusetts. And we are such homebodies and West Virginia girls! Let's just enjoy the adventure.
really good pics, i'm not that good about taking pics, i always have to make a note of it. i must say watching the swirls made me a little sick...lol...but i've taken a lot of pain meds this morning and haven't eaten n e thing, so maybe that has something to do with it??? :)
7 comments:
Tear!
Wow! I feel like I've been across the U.S.! Those pictures are wonderful and give a real taste of what the areas are like in those different states. So glad you are there safely. Can't wait to see how you set up your apartment.
Looks fun! The country side is soo differend from WV. Love the picture of James in California. Hope classes are ging well and everyone is good.
Great song - sang it in Noteables. Aunt Donna is right - it's like getting to take a trip across the U.S. Again - you took some great shots. Hope things are going well. Wow - you in California, me in Massachusetts. And we are such homebodies and West Virginia girls! Let's just enjoy the adventure.
really good pics, i'm not that good about taking pics, i always have to make a note of it. i must say watching the swirls made me a little sick...lol...but i've taken a lot of pain meds this morning and haven't eaten n e thing, so maybe that has something to do with it??? :)
Um, I miss you!
Have you moved in to your new place yet? I need updates on your life!
:)
Post a Comment