Saturday, August 02, 2008

Reason for deleting the last post

I obviously have many loving and caring family members who are much wiser than I am! :) I am so thankful for your responses and words of encouragement.

While I realized that am extremely blessed in MANY MANY ways, this time in my life is still hard, and I'm not going to pretend like it isn't. I will continue to pray and I will continue to be thankful for the things that I have.

Sometimes I guess I should keep my struggles to myself. I'm sorry if I offended anyone with anything I wrote in the last post. And for the record, my reference to the "Shack" was more of an inside joke to my dad. I LOVE the book, and will read it over and over again and I strongly recommend it everyone. I don't know, maybe I was not spiritually mature enough to read it or understand it how I'm supposed to.

Please understand that really the only people that have my blog address and read it religiously are my family members. Family members that have been wondering how I was handling all of this. After a month of avoiding sharing my feelings with my family, I finally did.

I'm going to try to keep this blog as informational as possible from now on. I can't promise that it will work, but I'm going to try. Just don't expect many updates in the near future.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are loved immeasurable, respected immensely, and prayed for continually. I love that you are constantly reaching for God, even when you are feeling your lowest. Continue to bloom and grow sweet child. God is especially fond of you!

Elizabeth said...

I love you, Tiff! Thanks for sharing your heart.

Elizabeth said...

That comment was supposed to come across as: I have no wisdom to share, just "I love you" overflowing! I'm so glad you're in my life!

Stefanie said...

I think you should blog about whatever you want to blog about.

And you have my e-mail address.

Hugs and kisses!

Anonymous said...

We love reading the expressions of your heart. I agree with what your sweet mom (and my sweet sister!) said. We definitely want to keep up with what's happening to you, so keep blogging! :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to read the deleted post - I've been a little busy with moving and unpacking:) - so I'm behind in my blog reading. I've talked to you several times so I know how difficult this all is for you!

I got nothing new to say (I know, shocking, isn't it??), so I will second what your momma said so eloquently, and what your Aunt Donna said - keep blogging! We all love you so much and LOVE keeping up with your life. God will never leave you, nor forsake you. And neither will your family.