1.) Original with blurred background

2.) Blurred and B&W background

3.)Sepia toned

I like all three of them and can't decide... let me know which is your favorite. Any other editing suggestions would be more than welcome! Since this is one of my favorites, I want it to be good! Oh and once again, I'll get more pictures up soon so keep checking! :)
11 comments:
You are so creative and such a great photographer. I hope you get to make a profession out of this. :)
OK, I get to be the first to tell you my opinion - as un-artistic as I am. :) No. 3 looks like it could be set in 1950! Love that look. It's so interesting and looks like something from when my generation was that age. (Well, I'm not quite that old, but...) However, I think I like No. 1 the best. I like the contrast of the dirt/mud on her face and hands, and that shows best in No. 1. I think it also depends on what you want to do with the picture. Ok, there's my vote for whatever it's worth. :)
I like the first and third equally...I think that makes me only 33% helpful, though. Sorry. But, I adore this picture! Great job, Tiff!
Okay, I love all three, but number three looks like it belongs on a portrait studio wall!
You amaze me with your photography. I wish you could come do a shoot with my kids.
These are all great!
My favorite is the first one.
You're so good at this stuff, Tiff!
I love them all, and Aunt Donna's right--it depends on what you want to do with them, but my eye is drawn to #1. The caption could read, "When in doubt, take a bath." :)
#3
I'm the odd one out I guess because I love #2! I wish you could have done our new family photos before you left! :( Love CA, and keep in touch!
#1 - I like the color. The blurred background defines the subject. Nice shot!
love number one!
definitely my favorite.
the colors are awesome in the picture.
so i think you should leave it all colored =).
i really like the blurred background effect.
really adds to the picture.
yes! i actually sound like i know what i'm talking about =). haha. love you!
can't wait to visit you in february!!!!
I'm a little late in this discussion, but I like #1. You really see the dirt and her expression stands out with the blurred background. Love the shot. You have such a "good eye".
Oh - and I love the little red wagon in the background - too cute.
Post a Comment