The movers came today and packed up our stuff. We'll be sleeping on an air mattress in the living room tonight and tomorrow night. We did get a six month lease in hopes that we can buy a house by the end of February. Our apt won't be ready until the 7th and James' school starts on the 25th so we will be living with his brother, sister-in-law, and our nieces for about 2 weeks. We don't have jobs yet, but he should have one at the start of Sept, and I will start looking for a job after Megan's wedding in October. There are the facts. Now for some pictures.
We went to WV to tell my family bye for a few weeks, and while we were there we decided to go to Petersburg to see A Cindy and U Brian's house. On the way home we stopped at Coopers Rock to climb. The pictures will show you how much fun we had.



5 comments:
Oh, great pictures, Tiff! When I saw that one of Dolly Sods and the picking blueberries picture, it brought back so many memories. So fun!!
Wonderful pictures Tiffany. We did have so much fun! Can't wait until the next opportunity to be together. I'm thinking about you this week and praying for safe travel for you both and a successful start to this leg of your life's journey. Love you so much!
YAY! I'm so happy for the update!
Wow! I remember going to Dolly Sods and picking blueberries! I'm so glad you had a great time with your family. I know how important that is to you. Blessings on your journey westward. Who knows what God has in store for the two of you?!
So cool! Looks like y'all had a blast. Glad it worked out for y'all to have a place to stay in the beginning. Don't worry--times can start out rocky, and then God helps you find your way. Love you so much! ^_^
Post a Comment