I've traveled the world, performed for hundreds of audiences, lived (and driven) from one coast to the other, stomped in mud in Uganda, been parasailing in the Bahamas, seen the beauty of New Zealand and I'm finally living my ultimate dream and biggest adventure: being a wife and mommy!
Awesome pics Tiff! I feel like I was there! Can't believe how big ALL of the babies are getting (dogs included). You can tell that yall all had a really good family time together. That Nana is awesome! We are praying for a safe return for James. Lots of love!
7 comments:
Great pictures, Tiff!! Glad you guys had a good time together.
What a creative and fun Nana!! We happen to have one of those too. You'd think they came from the same family or something!
Love the pictures, Tiff! Makes me almost feel like I'm there. I sure miss your Momma! :)
looks like you guys had a blast! i can't believe how big Kole is getting! i remember when was as little as my baby. have a happy new year
There is a lot of love in your pictures! I am glad you all had a wonderful time together.
I love the slideshow and the pretty music, too! Looks like some good memories captured beautifully.
Awesome pics Tiff! I feel like I was there! Can't believe how big ALL of the babies are getting (dogs included). You can tell that yall all had a really good family time together. That Nana is awesome! We are praying for a safe return for James. Lots of love!
Cute pics!
Post a Comment