I've traveled the world, performed for hundreds of audiences, lived (and driven) from one coast to the other, stomped in mud in Uganda, been parasailing in the Bahamas, seen the beauty of New Zealand and I'm finally living my ultimate dream and biggest adventure: being a wife and mommy!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Tiffany Rose Photography
So it's not finished out and I'm really just putting it out there to get feed back. So here it is. Let me know what I need to add, change, what's good, bad or could be better!!! Thanks :)
really nice, i hope you can get ur photog business off the ground! my uncle is a photographer so if u want to talk to him i can get his email or number for u.
You really have a talent, girl. I am so proud of you for being so bold and starting your own business!
The black-and-white picture of the little baby's foot reminded me of a collage of pictures we had taken when Caleb was 2 months old. The protrait package was called "Baby Parts" and consisted of nine square sepia-tone pictures matted into one frame.
1.A close-up of his face 2.A close up of his ear 3.The top of his head, cradled in Pat's hands 4.The back of his head cradled in one of Pat's hands 5.A whole-body shot with his mid-section covered with a white sheet 6.A close-up of both feet cradled in Pat's hand 7.A close-up profile of his chubby little bottom 8.His foot cradled in Pat's hand with Pat's wedding ring hanging on his pinky toe (my favorite) 9.A close-up of Caleb's hand grasping onto Pat's finger
Thought this might give you an idea for future baby photo-shoots!
5 comments:
How exciting! I hope you get lots of hits!
really nice, i hope you can get ur photog business off the ground! my uncle is a photographer so if u want to talk to him i can get his email or number for u.
That is so cool about your new business. Good luck with it! Your pics look great. Have a merry Christmas!! ^_^
I'm so excited for you! I'm sure you'll do fabulously!
You really have a talent, girl. I am so proud of you for being so bold and starting your own business!
The black-and-white picture of the little baby's foot reminded me of a collage of pictures we had taken when Caleb was 2 months old. The protrait package was called "Baby Parts" and consisted of nine square sepia-tone pictures matted into one frame.
1.A close-up of his face
2.A close up of his ear
3.The top of his head, cradled in Pat's hands
4.The back of his head cradled in one of Pat's hands
5.A whole-body shot with his mid-section covered with a white sheet
6.A close-up of both feet cradled in Pat's hand
7.A close-up profile of his chubby little bottom
8.His foot cradled in Pat's hand with Pat's wedding ring hanging on his pinky toe (my favorite)
9.A close-up of Caleb's hand grasping onto Pat's finger
Thought this might give you an idea for future baby photo-shoots!
Post a Comment