Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Holiday Tag


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping. it's more fun to open that way

2. Real tree or artificial? REAL trees have "character"

3. When do you put up the tree? as soon as I can after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? When I get back from holiday travels... usually January 2nd or 3rd

5. Do you like eggnog? no, yuck

6. What about Fruitcake? I bet if Mamaw made it I'd like it! (and I don't like fruit)

7. Favorite gift received as a child? ummmm..... a bike? oh, and thid doll that I wanted SO BADLY

8. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope but mom has ALOT of them and they look cool

9. Hardest person to buy for? James right now... what in the WORLD do u get for someone that is in Afghanistan?

10. Easiest person to buy for? KOLE! he loves EVERYTHING

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of a worst Christmas gift, but the worst gift I got was a wedding gift.. it was a clock with Mother Mary on it was fiber optic..... hummm... not really MY taste

12. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, but I need to START soon

13. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story and ELF!

14. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I try to have it all done before thanksgiving b/c it's crazy after thanksgiving

15. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Maybe for the $5 gift exchange

16. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chex Mix, and Peanut better brittle

17. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear BIG lights with small lights (it looks more like stars)

18. Favorite Christmas song? oh gezzz, I dunno, I've got about 6hrs of christmas music on my iPod. I do like "at Christmas Time"

19. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? travel to WV and then stay home

20. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? of course

21. Angel on the tree top or a star? star!

22. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning... youngest to oldest. it's TRADITION

23. What is the one present you want most this year? ummmm, I want the fossil purse that I'm in LOVE with (but I can't find it anymore :(

24. Most annoying thing about this time of year? James isn't here, and Thanksgiving proved that the holidays are harder than I thought they would be.

25. What I love most about Christmas? being with my family and watching them open that gifts I got them

26. What do you miss most about Christmas? I'll miss James most this Christmas. Honestly, I wish my whole family could just take a cruise and forget Christmas happened this year?... isn't that SO SAD!?!?!?

1 comment:

Nicole B. Guthridge said...

no, i understand, i couldn't be with my family last christmas and it was rather depressing so i understand a little. i hope that maybe u are inspired by the christmas spirit and will get into the mood! listen to lots of christmas music! that always helps me.