We had a fundraiser for Relay for Life at our feeder school tonight. We played a volleyball game against Anderson Creek and we won! It was SO MUCH FUN. I got mad and so excited in a matter of 10 min. (not that, that is unusual for my life) I've been sick for the past two days so I was worried I wouldn't be able to play and I did miss few easy hits, but that's alright. We all had a blast! The practices were fun and the game was fun. I must say though, a couple of the Anderson Creek players were really sore loosers.. oh well!
Oh and I JUST bought my FIRST REALLY REALLY nice camera, it should be in tomorrow or Saturday. I've got three more photo shoots booked, one of them being a wedding! Looks like I may actually be starting a "photography business". YEA
Here are the links to the camera and lens I just bought for those of you interested in photography and cameras.
The Lens:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/264304-GREY/Canon_8014A002_Zoom_Wide_Angle_Telephoto_EF.html
The Camera:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/457506-REG/Canon_1236B002_EOS_Digital_Rebel_XTi.html
ok how come I can't make these links "active"... help?!
BTW: I tried Hannah's advice (from the comments) it didn't work?! Why? Is it different for a Mac?
Just though I'd share the good news
3 comments:
i am basically in love with that camera =) one of the teachers at OVU has that camera (or one almost exactly like it) and I was playing with at the OVU basketball games last night. he had to leave to go somewhere and he asked me to take picture of the game for him. and i was like of course!!! haha. its a GREAT camera. and congratulations on your photo shoots. and a wedding?? so exciting!!!
and to make the links "active"..when you post a new post thing. there's this green bubble looking thing and when you put your cursor over it it says link. click on it and you put the url in there.
love youu! cant wait for christmas!
Wow! I'm so impressed! Have fun with your photo gigs!
Great about the shoots! Did anyone of those get booked from people that saw our great pics?
Post a Comment