Monday, December 10, 2007

New Camera!

So here it is! Lens and all. My new Rebel XTi. I LOVE IT! I don't really know how to work it yet, but here is a pic I took of Bohdi. Not sure how to get his eyes black instead of bright green, but it still looks cool! :) I can't wait to do my first photo shoot with my new camera on the 16th!!! YEA! Email me if you ever need pictures taken.


4 comments:

Hannah Clark said...

*totally jealous*
haha. yayy! I'm so excited for you =) I'll always do a photo shoot if you ever just wanna add pictures to your portfolio =P haha. I know you're totally loving it.

love youu!

Stefanie said...

YAY! It finally got there! I bet you are so excited!

Kim Hodges said...

I'm so jealous! It looks fantastic! I'll let you in on a little secret ... the soft focus effect I got on my Facebook profile pic is created by having 3 yr old greasy fingers rubbed all over the camera lens. ;)

Anonymous said...

Mother's know the coolest things Kim! Tiffany, I missed this post, so I thought I would comment. I know so very little about photography, but the more intimidating the camera is, the better pictures I think it should take. This one should take incredable pictures!!! I know you will have fun discovering new things about it. It'll be fun at Christmas to see what you come up with. Just remember how many pics Keith had to take to come up with one that he was satisfied with at your wedding. Love you and can't wait until you come home on Thursday, I hope! Mom