I've traveled the world, performed for hundreds of audiences, lived (and driven) from one coast to the other, stomped in mud in Uganda, been parasailing in the Bahamas, seen the beauty of New Zealand and I'm finally living my ultimate dream and biggest adventure: being a wife and mommy!
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Hair Cut
I got my hair cut today and I LOVE it! it looks so much healthier!! I found the best salon in the entire world!!! Here's a Before picture: and AFTER! :) the front view
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! Now that was some long hair. I didn't realize it was so long. It looks good cut. Health is nice. What do you think James will think?
You just get more beautiful every day! I love the haircut. I'm sorry that Rachael and I didn't get to see you when we visited Mom last Monday. Hope you had a good visit with the fam - hope to see you soon! Love you lots!
5 comments:
Wow! Now that was some long hair. I didn't realize it was so long. It looks good cut. Health is nice. What do you think James will think?
You look even more gorgous! I KNOW what James will think! :)
love ya,
Dad
Beautiful! I love your haircut. It looks so nice with it so even in the back like that. Love it, love it!
You just get more beautiful every day! I love the haircut. I'm sorry that Rachael and I didn't get to see you when we visited Mom last Monday. Hope you had a good visit with the fam - hope to see you soon! Love you lots!
OMG your hair was so long! It's hard to realize isn't it? Looks great!
Post a Comment