Thursday, June 28, 2007

Niece and Nephew

Sorry for the long absence! Let me tell you though, I've got some great posts coming up. I had great time with family these past two weeks in WV. We went camping at the Cranberry, had Kole and Kierrabelle, and went to the lake. So there are a couple more posts to come very soon. But until then here are some pretty cute pictures of my niece and nephew.

Kierrabelle really loved the puppy. Mom is beside us (out of the picture) holding Toby and she LOVED it! :)

Kole and Dandaddy outside getting some yard work done. Like his new haircut? The "new Zach" (Meg's boyfriend) buzzed it and he loves to tell you about it.

Me and Kole under the "tent" in the living room watching Happy Feet. He has starting calling me "Tiffany" now instead of "TT" and it is so weird! He is really growing up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are such cute pictures. You can tell Aunt TT loves her neice and nephew. Even if you are "Tiffany" now. :( It was a fun week and half. I'm looking forward to my trip there in July. Hope everything goes o.k. at the memorial service today. I know it is a sad time.

Elizabeth said...

Kierrabelle is too cute!!! And, Tiff, you look just like your Mama!!

Deborah said...

Kole may have gotten his haircut from the "new Zach", but he sure looks like the "old Zach" in that picture!

The Curtis/Haugh genes must be really strong because both grandbabies look so much like your family.

Anonymous said...

Loved those pictures, Tiff.

Nicole B. Guthridge said...

i'm really glad that you got to go home and visit your family. and those pics are too cute!

Kristi Petrak said...

I can't believe how big Kole's gotten. He's gotten so handsome! Kierrabelle's cute too ^_^