I've traveled the world, performed for hundreds of audiences, lived (and driven) from one coast to the other, stomped in mud in Uganda, been parasailing in the Bahamas, seen the beauty of New Zealand and I'm finally living my ultimate dream and biggest adventure: being a wife and mommy!
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
I STILL....
have not heard from my husband. This really stinks :(
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hang in there Princess! Yer in my prayers. Love you!!!! dad
Just finished saying prayers with Rachael. Every night it goes something like this: "Dear God, please be with James as he's in ____ " (she says where, but since we can't mention that here, I'll just use the space). "Keep him safe and help him to not be scared. Comfort Tiffany and take care of her while James is away." Pretty special words from your 10 year old cousin. The rest of us always pray for him too (and you). Love you lots! AB
4 comments:
Hang in there Princess! Yer in my prayers. Love you!!!! dad
Just finished saying prayers with Rachael. Every night it goes something like this: "Dear God, please be with James as he's in ____ " (she says where, but since we can't mention that here, I'll just use the space). "Keep him safe and help him to not be scared. Comfort Tiffany and take care of her while James is away." Pretty special words from your 10 year old cousin. The rest of us always pray for him too (and you). Love you lots! AB
I'm so sorry my love!
I'm sure you will hear from him soon!
Have a FABULOUS week with the fam!
Love you!
I'm so sorry. I love you! I will make sure to keep you both lifted up to God.
Post a Comment