Saturday, March 24, 2007

HOB Video

Ok, I'm trying to post a Harnett Off Broadway video clip. If it works, this is the last song that we performed, the "grand finale". You don't get to see the hula hoops or ribbons b/c they were in other songs, but you can look at the past blog to check it out. This last number was a number where they could "show off their moves". The whole time they just wanted to do what they wanted to do for the dancing and I made a compromise that I would choreograph the first two numbers (which were pretty darn good, if I do say so myself) and I would let them do the moves they wanted in THIS song with "direction" from me! It was a HIT!!! I had amazing kids to work with who LOVE the stage! I was so very proud. So Here they are.... the After School Music Club Performing "We Go Together"

6 comments:

Kim Hodges said...

Oh, yea! It's great! The kids did super, but I really enjoyed watching you! I can't even begin to imagine the work that went into that! You continue to amaze me.

Anonymous said...

Great!!! How fun to watch those kids! Want to come help me do a Christmas Musical with 1st-6th grade next fall?????????????

Anonymous said...

That was wonderful! How cute the kids were and you could certainly tell they were having such a great time and so much fun. It is something that they will remember forever! I will be looking forward to seeing the rest of the show when you get your official video. I guess a parent DVD'D this one. So great. I'm proud of you! Love you!

Anonymous said...

aww..thats awesome! I can't wait to meet some of your kids in what..only like 1 1/2 weeks?? I cant wait!! I love you Tiff!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you! I recognize some of those choreography moves from a few years back, but then I was working with High school kids ... You're getting this level of excitement, entertainment, creativity, and musicianship out of elementary kids! You are really good! Come work for me!! B'ville could sure use your talents! Love you! dad

Deborah said...

You are such a product of your dad!! That looked like a Noteables performance, only with much shorter kids. Way to go. I know you must be so proud of those kiddos.