and I missed the call. :( I was in class, I thought the call was from a telemarketer (it was a NC numeber). But nope; it was my husband who I haven't TALKED to on the phone in a MONTH! I guess that was my one phone call for this month. maybe next month?!?!
4 comments:
Oh that stinks! He can route his calls through base so they are free for him. So, next time you see a NC #-get it! Quick! Tim never worked in a big unit like that, but some of my friends' husbands have and they would wait in line 6-8 HOURS to call home! And then they're alloted 10 min. Thank God for the internet, IM, email, webcams, etc... There's nothing like hearing their voice though. I'm right around the corner if you need anything!
So, I guess from now on, that phone will be snatched up quick, NC # or not! How awful that you missed him. It is important for you to hear his voice. How did they do it in WWI and WWII when they had nothing but "snail mail". At least right now, that is pretty dependable, if slow. Let me know his address for sure, so I can get a pkg out to him. Hang in there, babe. I love you!
I agree--that STINKS. Hey, you'll get to talk to him next time. And maybe since he didn't actually get to talk with you, he'll get another chance to call back sooner. I wish you luck! Love you! ^_^
I am so sorry you missed James' call. We are thinking about you and him and praying that he will have safety. We look forward when he will be OUT of the army! We love you. Mamaw and Papaw
Post a Comment