TWO of the four tables

The women in the kitchen

The men on the front porch

The Haugh Car Lot

Meg TOTALLY wiped out!

James also brought some fun toys for us to play with! I even got to "pull the pin" on the PURPLE one! :) It was very exciting, I think Zach almost wet himself with excitment! It is something he only DREAMED of playing with as a boy! :)
Look at all the smoke!

Zach is "So ESided"

a PURPLE ONE!

So this might be kinda weird to blog about, but we also did some vudo in out bathroom. At least that's what dad thought it was! :) We used the wax candles to clean out my ears since I had ear aches all weekend. It didn't help the ear aches, but it sure did clean my ears!
Dr. Cass
Then of course we had to celebrate a birthday or two! James turned 25 on the 25th and Kole had his 3rd Bday on the 21st. Kole didn't like our singing, but he did enjoy learning the wonders of video games and of course wrestling with Uncle Zachy!
Kole's TURN!!

"I GOT YOU ZACHY"

"Happy Birthday Kole and James"

Just a quick tip from Megan.... if you want the last two ginger snaps; hide them in your shirt! :)
8 comments:
What a great family weekend! I'm so thankful that we were all together! Can't wait for Christmas!
love you guys!!!
dad
Wonderful to have everyone here. The pics are great. Thanks for posting so we can share the good times again. The house was sooo quiet Sunday late afternoon. You guys are great. Glad you all could be here with us. I love you both! Mom
How fun to see the pictures! I remember some fun Thanksgivings with all that crew. Lots of good memories.
Happy Dirt Day. This is Zach and I like explosions that come from the army. I don't like Bible classes that come from OVU. Looks like a bad day for me :(...time for class bye!
I had so much fun this weekend! I won't see you at Christmas so I hope I get to see you soon after that! I love you sooo much and the explosions look like fun :-P!! Haha! Talk to you soon!
Hannah
Great Blog! Love the pics!!!
Loved seeing you!! I don't think I said a "proper" good-bye when we left on Saturday - which means a big hug and an, "I love you". So.... ((((hug)))) and I love you! Thanks for the time with Hannah - special memories with her mentor. Loved the ear candling picts.
By the way, how are your ears?
Post a Comment