I've traveled the world, performed for hundreds of audiences, lived (and driven) from one coast to the other, stomped in mud in Uganda, been parasailing in the Bahamas, seen the beauty of New Zealand and I'm finally living my ultimate dream and biggest adventure: being a wife and mommy!
Thursday, November 09, 2006
YEA! Pretty Colors!
Just found this video this evening and instead of posting a new blog I just thought I'd add to this one...... this video is AWESOME! :) It makes me smile EVERYTIME! :)
No school tomorrow!! and James is coming home this weekend!! :) YEA!!!!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey, isn't that MMS in your picture? I wasn't able to access soldier kissing girl picture. Maybe it was too racey for me! I'm excited that James is coming home. Ya'll have fun!
5 comments:
Hey, isn't that MMS in your picture? I wasn't able to access soldier kissing girl picture. Maybe it was too racey for me! I'm excited that James is coming home. Ya'll have fun!
Is that your school?? It's nice!
Cute pic! I bet you're so excited!
Miss you!
Yes, that is MY Elementary School! :) Good 'Ole Mannington Elementary/ Middle School.
Tiff!! I'm glad James is coming home!! I'm soo excited to see you in 2 weeks!! I love you and can't wait!!
cu-ute. miss you a lot. we are really enjoying the nuts. "nuts?" :)
Post a Comment