James came home and the camera cord is OFFICIALLY LOST! So we went to Circut City to get a new one, and of course the don't have one for our camera. I thought we should solve this problem by purchasing me a brand new digial camera, but my bank account talked me out of it! :) So James ordered the cord yesterday and it can't get here fast enough! Get ready for a BIG post with LOTS of pics as soon as it gets here.
Also the Christmas program is officially set for December 7th at 7PM but I would advise NOONE to attend because there will be 300 students and WHO KNOWS how many adults stuffed into an Elementary School gym with the capicity of 300.... hummm... I'll just show you all the video.
I found out that we are going to San Diego for our honeymoon. I wasn't supposed to find out but it was leaked out and I read it online.....oops. I still don't konw what we are doing, but at least we'll be warm in December! :) I'm so excited.

I get to go home in a one week and one day. I'm so ready for family time.

PS I found a fun website! :) HAUGH SHAW School
4 comments:
wow...only one week and one day!! How exciting!! I can't wait to see your big update with lots and lots of pictures! I love you so much and I'm really excited to see you!!
<333
p.s.-how did you find that website!! That's hilarious!!
Glad James made it home! Looking forward to next week!!!
Love ya!
dad
YES!!! Your parents so thoughtfully asked if we could join you guys. They are so sweet. We only have the day off from work so it will be a very quick trip. I can't wait to meet James. I'm so glad he made it home safely and congrats on your honeymoon destination.
Post a Comment