
We did it! We got a dog!! He's a full Chocolate Lab! I know, I've always wanted a husky, but I totally fell in LOVE with Bohdi when I met him. I went to see him first, after work on Friday, and then I came back home and waited for James to get there to see him with me. We decided to get him right then and there! We did have to wait until this morning to pick him up. So it's been a day of spoiling our new "baby". He is 21 weeks old, and so far proves to be a very well trained puppy! No accidents..... yet! He doesn't like his crate much, but he'll get used to it, I'm sure. I've NEVER really been a dog person, but this dog is so great. He doesn't smell (which is why I don't like dogs) and I plan to keep it that way! He is getting his first grooming on Monday afternoon. Yeah!! In the words of our infamous nephew (Kole) "I so es-sited!"
7 comments:
Oh, Tiff, he is beautiful. I know he will be lots of company for you both, but especially for you while James is gone. Gotta know, though, how did Bohdi get his name?
Bohdi was the name they gave him when he was born. The owners thought they would keep him, but with three kids, a cat and four dogs it was just too much. So he answers to, and it's kinda cute, so we kept it! :)
He is cute. Can't wait to meet my new "grandchild". Ha! He is a beautiful color. Hope he had a good first night away from his old home. I'm sure you will give him lots of cuddles and love. Good luck James on your trip Tuesday to California. Hope all goes well and you have a good visit with your family. Love you guys! Mom
awww...I want him!! I really want a chocolate lab when we get a dog! I got your picture message on my phone! He's adorable!! I love you and I hope you have fun in California!
Hannah
So cute!! Can't wait to meet him!
YAY!
Whatta great dog! Very pretty. Your first dog together is a fun experience. Love much!!!!
Awww ... love at first sight! And crate training is SOOOO worth it. Congrats!
Post a Comment