Thursday, November 16, 2006

CAMERA CORD!

IT'S HERE! I'm so excited. I can finally post pictures.... so here they are and the stories that go with them! :)

Here is a pic of when James left. What a sad sad day! :( Just try to imagine how BIG that back pack is compared to how big he is!


This is what I look like now!! SURPRISE!!

ha ha j/k.... I'd hope not! I don't think I could look like that in four months! also, I don't think it would be the SMARTEST move seeing as James is leaving for a year! This was my Halloween Costume... you should've seen the look on my students faces when they came to the door and saw their music teacher looking like this! :)


These are the beautiful flowers that my momma got me after she stayed with me for the weekend!


That's all for now.... check back for more later! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeaa!!! An update with your OWN pictures!! haha!! Only one week until I see you!! I'm sooo excited! I love you and I'll see you sooon!

<333 Hannah Elise

Anonymous said...

Come home...
I miss you!
love ya
dad

Anonymous said...

Give me a heart attack will you! (and I just saw you a few weeks ago!) Some Halloween costume! Pretty interesting considering in years past teachers wouldn't have been able to show up to school looking like that.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what happened...I thought I typed Mom, but it came out as "less than p comma".

Stefanie said...

Oh goodness! You and babies (or should I say James and a pregnant Tiff).

Glad you finally have pics again!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Okay, the fake-pregnant picture kinda threw me off! I think I read that segment about four times just to make sure I hadn't missed anything.

I hope you guys have a fantastic Thanksgiving together. Wish we could see you.

cassandra and zachary said...

hey I don't know if you'll get this before you leave, but I just wanted to tell you that I got a deer for youthe other day. It's huge, like 150lbs field dressed, so there should be alot of meat there you for. Just thought I'd give you a heads up. Can't wait to see you guys!
Zach