I've traveled the world, performed for hundreds of audiences, lived (and driven) from one coast to the other, stomped in mud in Uganda, been parasailing in the Bahamas, seen the beauty of New Zealand and I'm finally living my ultimate dream and biggest adventure: being a wife and mommy!
Friday, August 11, 2006
Zach and Cas' wedding
We had a great time in Arkansas for Zach and Cas' wedding weekend... I thought I'd share a few pics! :) Here is the beautiful bride... the new Cassandra HAUGH And here is the cute couple
6 comments:
Thanks for sharing, Tiff. They are so cute!
Oh, that's the first time I've seen Cas! She's beautiful, and looks like she fits right in with the rest of the family! Thanks for the pics!
Tiff!! I'm soooo excited that I get to see you this weekend!!! We went a decorated Zach and Cass's apartment today!!! I love you soo much!!!
Hannah
Hey Tiffany! Great pics. Everybody looked really happy. Love and miss!!! ^_^ K
Thank you for the post, Tiff. I'm so sad we didn't make it for their wedding, but it was wonderful to see these pictures.
Beautiful pics, Tiff. So glad I could be there! :)
Post a Comment