I've traveled the world, performed for hundreds of audiences, lived (and driven) from one coast to the other, stomped in mud in Uganda, been parasailing in the Bahamas, seen the beauty of New Zealand and I'm finally living my ultimate dream and biggest adventure: being a wife and mommy!
Saturday, July 29, 2006
Wedding Photos
Just a few pics for those of you that are interested! :) There are even more wedding pics at the webshots website..... here's the link... enjoy!
http://community.webshots.com/user/troseshaw
Oh yeah... some of you were asking to see the picture of James' wedding present. Here ya go! :)
3 comments:
That's a really cool grill!! =) I can't wait to see you Tiffany Rose!!! I love you!!!
It was so fun to look at all of your pictures. Yeah, I watched the slide show of ALL bazillion of them! My heart ached to be there!
And ... that's an awesome grill. No way can I show that to John! He'd be so jealous!
wow, you're the best wife ever.
Post a Comment