This is pretty boring at this time of the year, but at the end of the school year it looks SO cool! All the kids (680 of them) will sign the board on their b-day with their favorite color chalk! So cool! :)

This is kind of a welcome back board (that will stay up till Christmas). It is telling parents, teachers, and kids the different musical concepts that we will be studying this year. MUSIC IS A TREAT! :)

This is my FAVORITE! It also took the longest to make. Yes, I did make EACH and EVERY one of those squares on WORD, printed them out and laminated each and everyone. At the beginning of music class each class is given 5pts. At the end of class the class gets to move how ever many points they have. They also get $1 for how ever many points. The points accumulate over time and if they land on a property and have enough points they can buy the property. If another class lands on their property they get to move a certain number of spaces (depending on how many points the property costs). Kind of complicated, I know, but the kids that have seen it LOVE IT! I hope it works!!!!

I still have three more boards to do tomorrow. I'm thinking of a "WHAT'S COOKING IN....." and having a board for 3rd 4th and 5th grade all displaying different foods with the musical concepts we are studying at the time. We'll see if I really have time for that one! The kids come back on Monday! :)
Any suggestions would be GREAT! :)I love making these things.
10 comments:
Wow..... and that's why you're teaching in the schools and I'm doing special ed paperwork in an office and scheduling conferences. :) Looks great, Tiff.
music is a treat...
you are such a wonderful teacher i'm sure. i miss you already and greatly anticipate the day we get to see the shaws again. Will you guys be coming up to Deep Creek Labor Day weekend? Hope to visit with you again soon, friend.
Tiff, you are a student's dream teacher! Love your creativity and enthusiasm (even if you had to go to a meeting when someone said, "because I said so.") :) Becky is right -- you should sell your ideas. You and Deborah could go into business just selling bulletin board ideas! Love you.
O.K. So I really detest making bulletin boards. I think that it is, for me, a waste of time to make the hallways look good, when I could be spending that time making something in my room for my kids. Your bulletin boards are awesome and your kids will really enjoy them I'm sure. I love, love the Monopoly themed board. So clever. I put up one today called "Who-o-o's shining in Second Grade and used owls and stars. I'll take the kids pics and put them on the stars. The kids will probably like it. I did enjoy it, but I was thinking the whole time about what I needed to be doing in my room! Mom
I also really liked the Birthday board. What about the kids that have birthday's in June and July? I may steal your idea. Mom
for the B'day board. I'll have the kids who have B'days in July and Aug. sign it their first week in music... those that have b'days in June will have to wait till their last day of music. This makes it easier and quicker. If I had all summer Bdays put their names up the first week we'd be there forever!!
awww...those are so cute!! I wish I had a teacher like you!! or you as a teacher!!! hehe!! I love you so much and can't wait until Deep Creek! Good luck your first week!
<33 Hannah
Hey Tiff!
You are so creative! congrats on your using your God-given talent to help your students. You'll do a great job.
Love and miss, K ^_^
[url=http:/www./buyingmarijuanasale.info] Buying marijuana[/url] remains 1 in the most abused drugs especially among the youth and has above 200 street names for example mary jane, weed, herb, pot, ganja, hash, among others. It comes from a Cannabis Sativa plant and is green or brown in appearance. The drug is derived from the flowers, leaves, seeds, and stems with the marijuana plant. Marijuana contains above 400 chemicals but the primary active ingredient is delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and is responsible for the drug's psychoactive and mind-altering effects.
The psychoactive side effects of marijuana might vary depending on the route of administration, or in easy terms, how a individual uses the drug. High doses of this drug can induce hallucinations, delusions, paranoia, and anxiety. Long-term users may perhaps have decreased interest in goals, hampered concentration, drowsiness, and euphoria --- all of which may possibly eventually lead to inappropriate decisions, poor body coordination, and memory loss. Marijuna use may can also bring severe deterioration to the lungs, impair respiratory functions, and ruin sexual wellness. Marijuana may possibly cause significant destruction to lungs, far more severe than cigarettes because it is inhaled deeply and held for longer periods than cigarettes. Marijuana could possibly interfere with male sexual functions and reproduction by increasing vasodilation inside the genitals and ejaculation challenges. It could possibly also lead to lessening of sperm count and degeneration. The females, on the other hand, may perhaps knowledge suppression from the ovulation procedure, disruption of menstruation cycles, and damaged eggs. Excessive use of marijuana over extended periods of time cause depression, loss of libido, and impotence. The outcomes of marijuana is associated with lower fertility rates and increased risk of producing abnormal embryo.
In addition to these side effects of marijuana abuse and [url=http:/www./buyingmarijuanasale.info] marijuana sale [/url], you can find other parts on the body that are adversely affected by the use of marijuana. The chemicals found in this not [url=http://www.legalweed.drugreviews.info] legal weed[/url] have been reported to harm the brain's sensory reactions. Higher doses of marijuana also leads to incidences of hallucinations, delusions, paranoia, and anxiety.
Blood vessels might also expand due to vasodilation and may perhaps induce reddening with the eyes. The results of marijuana may possibly be heightened if coupled with other street drugs like cocaine and Lysergic acid Diethylamide (LSD).
It is never too late to break the habit, or more appropriately, the [url=http://www.cannabishigh-pillshigh.info] marijuana high[/url]. It may perhaps seem difficult since its 1 on the most obtainable drugs that can effortlessly be acquired. Individuals who want to quit marijuana use typically knowledge sleeplessness, irritability, increased aggression, and other withdrawal symptoms. Nonetheless, overcoming the addiction as well as the withdrawal symptoms isn't an impossible task. For some, becoming confined to a drug treatment facility and counselling could possibly be essential to break the habit. Studies show that additional than 120,000 persons will enter a drug treatment facility to aid them in their marijuana problems. With the correct tools and attitude, quitting smoking and reducing the well being results of secondhand smoke might be simpler than others think. Understanding ill-effects of marijuana to sexual wellbeing and overall well-being is vital in ending the said addiction.
By the way, [url=http://legalwaystogethigh.drugreviews.info/Lions-Tail-Marijuana-Alternatives.html] legal bud[/url] dont work! Just saying cause some mislead you into thinking its some sort of legal marijuana alternatives, which is absolutely lie!
The Clove Smoking lover retain faith of taste and excellent for no reason substitute to the other 1 also it is simple to get kretek smoking, in point has many cigarettes on-line store emerge on latest which provide you with the numerous brand names and low cost charges. The different quotation with similar excellent and superb companies with priority of speed, security and no cost for express delivery companies is assured.
The people who [url=http://buycigarettesonline.buycigaretterollingmachinereviews.info]buy cigarettes onlinebuy cigarettes " the exotic "Kretek cigarettes" processed by renowned Madura Tobacco from East Java and mixed of Indonesian nature clove or spices then generate sensational exotic fragrance from standard of Indonesia tropical island.
Kretek cigarettes sound a lot more and a lot more familiar for all people then some people today start to discover out.. what the secret and contains of kretek cigarettes. Through the hygienic and quality processing make clove smoking lover confident and believe the kretek smoking have not matched from your other smoking item.
The popularity of clove smoking have practically spread Community extensively as well as come to be one particular from the essential broadcasting athletics sponsorship in Indonesian like FIFA Country Cup 2006, League Calcio and League Premiership that is sponsored by official Djarum Super Soccer, KOBATAMA Basketball Competitors by Sampoerna A Mild also Boxing Super Cup and La liga Soccer from Spain by Gudang Garam International. The clove cigarettes sponsorship Not merely on sports activities routine but also supporting the charity humanity regime and musics entertainment.
Post a Comment