Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A Yard Sale,The First Day and a Lizard

Well I've survived the first two days of school. I do however feel like I've been hit by a semi truck! My body hurts and I'm falling asleep while eating dinner. I forget how much energy it takes to be energetic ALL DAY! Not only must I be energetic all day, I must be energetic ON MY FEET. Which would be so bad if I wasn't dancing 80% of the time. So now I'm energetic, on my feet, while I'm dancing! :) I'm tired! but I do love my job!!!

We had a yard sale on Sat. and I made all of my money before 10am. I made half of it by 8:30. We didn't even start setting the stuff out until 8am! I had ALOT of working appliances and towels and such that where practically brand new. I wouldn't have gotten rid of them if we didn't have three of them; one of mine, one of his, and one as a wedding gift! :) I didn't make as much as I should've, but I did get lots of stuff out of our extremely small duplex! Here is a pic of the yard sale as well as the front of my duplex.



And here is another fun pic of our new friend! James wanted to keep him. He was changing colors and everything (not James the lizard)! ;) Believe me if this thing did NOT have legs.... we not get along quite as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pet! Takes a lot less care than a husky/shephard mix. Tiff, I'm proud of you...that's almost a snake! I know you didn't keep him, but it might not have been a bad pet. My students would have loved him/her.

Kim Hodges said...

I applaud you on your yard sale! That's a lot of work!

Hannah Clark said...

haha!! good job on your yard sale!! and I like the lizard =)...See ya tomorrow or Saturday!! Love ya!

Hannah