I simply say, "Baby.... my sweet baby......"

James met me at the mall with this fabulous shirt on. I happened to be wearing my "Future Mrs. Shaw" shirt. We're cheesy and I love it! :)
Then this is a picture of what I came home to one afternoon after school. Yes, it's a REAL "nalgine" bottle filled with a dozen red beautiful roses. Now if you don't know what a nalgine bottle is lets just say it is the coolest thing anyone can carry water in! :)
And here is just another picture I thought I'd throw in there. He is for sure a loverboy (at least everyone I know LOVES HIM!) :) Cole is really growing up. I need to get a better picture of his face..... I'll try next to get a better picture next time I go home!
1 comment:
Mom just says "OOOOh boy!" Cute shirt Jah-mez. Yes, you are cheesy. And we love it too. Kole is always cute. He's delicious from any angle!
Post a Comment