I've traveled the world, performed for hundreds of audiences, lived (and driven) from one coast to the other, stomped in mud in Uganda, been parasailing in the Bahamas, seen the beauty of New Zealand and I'm finally living my ultimate dream and biggest adventure: being a wife and mommy!
Monday, March 13, 2006
7.15.2006 will be a GREAT DAY!
I did some wedding planning this weekend..... and here are some of the cool things that will be at our wedding. I know I'm wedding obsessed! ;) Great Dancing, paper lanterns, beautiful flowers, sparklers (one of my favorites), a chocolate fountian, an amazing violinist (names Rachael Clark), and of course FAMILY! Hope to see you there! :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
dancing!! fun!! :-P now i just have to get Rachael to keep practicing her violin!! I'll keep her on that! :-D Love ya lots and hope the planning is going really well!! I Love You!! Hannah
2 comments:
dancing!! fun!! :-P now i just have to get Rachael to keep practicing her violin!! I'll keep her on that! :-D Love ya lots and hope the planning is going really well!! I Love You!!
Hannah
Dancing...hmmmm...can you really call what we do, dancing? Ha! Mom
Post a Comment