Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Daily Goals

So far this week has been a week of reflection. James is in the field (which means I can't see him or talk to him for a week) so I've had alot of alone time. I've realized that I'm stuck in a "rut". Get up (my least favorite part of the day), go to work, teach six classes, come home, work out, teach lessons, make dinner, play on the computer, shower and go to bed. Every day is the same and it seemed that there was something missing. I realized that I don't have goals anymore. Sure this wedding is a huge "goal", but it is not a daily goal. So I sat down last night and wrote myself some daily goals.

Here is a list of my goals just incase you feel the need to be an encourager! ;)
1. Get up 15 min. earlier so that I don't rush myself into a frenzy before work.
2. Work out at least five days a week.
3. Set more alone time aside to be in The Word.
4. Focus on being in prayer throughout the day.
5. Less time on the computer, phone, and TV. (this is the hardest one)
6. Drink more water.
7. STAY POSITIVE!!

I think that we all need to have daily goals! It keeps us on our feet and helps us to not live our lives in a rut.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you could call your Mother occasionally! Ha! I have missed your phone calls. I was going to call you this morning (Sat.) when I got up at 7:30, but there's that "hate to get up in the morning thing". LOL Seriously, good goals! You will be blessed.
Love, Mom