
Last week when I flipped over my calendar to February, I noticed that the first Sat. Block said, "Surprise Date for Tiffany". James' surprise dates are FUN! Last time we went to the botanical Garden and there were TWO weddings going on. So I was excited about this date!
We got in the car and he kept covering up my eyes when we would pass a sign for the place we were going. I noticed that we were going towards Wilmington (the beach). Finally we stopped in Wilmington for lunch at TGI Fridays. We had a great lunch and then back to the car we went. We drove along the coast until he started covering my eyes again. When we stopped he uncovered my eyes and found that we were at the aquarium! I love aquariums! In 8th grade I told my counselor that I was going to be an oceanographer (I liked taking pictures and the ocean, so it made sense :) ) I remembering watching "The Ocean Girl" every Monday night on the Disney channel. Not to mention that my room was covered with ocean pictures and figurines! I told James all of this a long time ago and he remembered! (I'm so lucky)
After the Aquarium we went and walked along the beach. We had to call my sister, Kaitlyn, because she loves the beach so much and would appreciate how we were spending our Sat. Afternoon! After the beach we got
back in the car and headed back to Fayetteville.James then took me to the iceskaing rink (something else that I love) and we spent the rest of the evening iceskating! It was a wonderful day! James remembered that these were things that I wanted to do. He is always making me smile with things like "surprise dates"! I'm a pretty lucky girl! :)
2 comments:
aww...Tiffany!!! That sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you guys had a great time and I can't wait to see you again!!
p.s.-I turn 13!! in 8 days!! haha! I'm soo excited!! I love you
~*Hannah*~
You have an extremely thoughtful man in your life. We think he's a keeper! Mom
Post a Comment