Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Very Own HOTT HANDYMAN! :)

I got a water filter for Christmas. I wanted to put in on right after Christmas but I wasn't strong enough to get a piece off the sink in order to put the new one on. So James finally got it off about a month ago and broke it in the process.... oops! He's been looking for the piece now for a while and couldn't find it. So he came to my apt. for dinner and I heard him working in the kitchen.... I walked in the kitchen to find him working on the sink. He had bought a brand new faucet and was installing it for me!!! What a sweetie! When I walked into the kitchen, I felt I was walking into a movie. There was the Hot Plumber working under my sink! :) He also "fixed" the light switch (which hasn't worked in a while). It's so nice to have man to help with all the "man work"!

And here is the light switch that he fixed for me..... it did end up fixed!

and this is my new sink!!! it looks so nice!!!!

No comments: