Thursday, February 09, 2006

Elementary T-Shirts

I thought I'd share a few of the T-shirts I see children wearing around school on a daily baises! I laugh when I see them, I hope you enjoy them as well.

1. Lost Sister: If found please do not return
2. How to get good grades
study very hard
do lots of extra credit
take easy classes
3. All Stressed out and Noone to Choke
4. Parent for Sale: Buy one get on Free
5. Ok, I'll go to my room (I have lots of Video Games there)
6. (Written on a pink shirt on a 4th grade boy) Only Hott Guys wear Pink
7. Will work for shoes
8. Everyone is Entitled to be STUPID but you've abused the privledge
9.WARNING: I have an attitude and I know how to use it!
10. I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day and tomrrow isn't looking to good either.
11. I didn't ask to be a princess, but if the crown fits....

I'm not a parent, but if I did have kids I don't think that I would ever send my kids to school with noe of these shirts on. Especially in Elementary School, but I do find myself giggling at them! Hope you enojed them! :)

No comments: