I have heard horror stories of starting a registry with your future spouse. James and I have very similar taste and I was very much looking forward to registering with James. This weekend we started the registering process. Believe it or not we were arguing and I was crying over the FIRST item (pots and pans). We knew which pots and pans we wanted, but we just didn't know which ones in the set to register for. Luckily it was the ONLY item I cried over and even better the only item we even argued over. Six hrs. later we have 75% of ONE STORE finished!!!! This going to take some time.
In case you want to visit the wedding registry you can find it on Bed Bath and Beyond, clicking on wedding registry and then typing in my first and last name. Just for future info we WILL be registering at TARGET, WALMART and Pamperedcheff.com as well.
All in all this has been a fun experience so far!
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/default.asp?order_num=-1&
2 comments:
haha!! sounds like you had some fun!! I love the bridesmaids dresses, btw!! They are really pretty! I hope you have fun finishing the wedding planning!! I love you lots!
~*Hannah*~
Not many people would admit crying over pots and pans. LOL Mom
Post a Comment