~*~Why I am a Teacher~*~

How wonderful it is to remember why you chose the profession you did. There are many days, nights and every morning that I sit and wonder, "why did I go into teaching again?" Here a few of the reasons why.....
My wonderful "TREEmendous Music Students" I'm so proud!! :)


How wonderful it is to remember why you chose the profession you did. There are many days, nights and every morning that I sit and wonder, "why did I go into teaching again?" Here a few of the reasons why.....
My wonderful "TREEmendous Music Students" I'm so proud!! :)

These are the reasons we keep teaching! :) I really love the little boy in the middle picture in the blue shirt... what a face!!!! Hope these pictures make some of you smile.
3 comments:
Hey Tiff! Cute pictures of the kids. I know those kids must love you! From one new blogger to another....welcome to blogworld!
hey tiff
I can't wait til Thanksgiving when I can see you!! I miss you so much and I'm glad you have fun teaching! They're really lucky to have you as a teacher! I love you! Hannah
Hey Tiff!
Cute site! I wonder if I can access this from school....probably not - stupid blockers! I'm glad you did something on here about the kids and why it is worth it. We need something visual to be able to see the rewards sometimes. TTFN!
Post a Comment