
So I thought that being a "military wife" would be such a bad thing..... I do realize that I'm not a military wife yet, but James and I do see each other daily. We have only spent one day apart since he was in California in early July visiting family. Well, he just got sent to the field till Thursday and I'm going home from Wed-Sun. so I won't see him till SUNDAY!!!! I always thought I'd be fine with that, but I can tell you now.... I'm NOT! I'll have to be, but I don't like it.
No offense to ex-boyfriends, but I just wasn't as "in-love" with them as much as I am James (which is good considering we are getting married in July). So while I was dating the past boyfriends I always thought, "you know it wouldn't be that big of a deal to have your husband shipped off for days at a time"... but I wasn't as in love with them as I am with James and I HATE IT. I don't like knowing that I won't see him for a week. Of course, most of you would say it's just because we are in the "honeymoon" stage and I"ll get used to it... but honestly I HOPE I'm NEVER ok with him leaving for days at a time. I love sharing every moment with him.... Ok, I'll stop making everyone sick now!
Lets just say that when he gets sent over seas I will not handle it as well I thought I would three months ago!!!
Pray for my best friend, Stefanie. She was in a pretty bad car accident this afternoon/ evening. She totaled her car and the other car. The police say that it was her fault, but that is really in question. She is alright, and went home afterwards. She hit her head and her knees are scratched up, but it could've been a lot worse! She is a single music teacher as well and not having a car or family here makes it real hard to get to work every morning!!! Plus her insurance will probably raise and the court date is a hassle, along with having to hire a lawyer, and get a rental car there are just ALOT of extra expenses for her that a teacher can not necessarily afford... So Please keep her in your prayers!
One last note:
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY BROTHER!!!! Love you Zach, your big sister is so proud of you and the amazing Christian Man you've become!!! You are wise beyond your years, and I am lucky to call you my brother!
3 comments:
I think about you a ton!! I love you and I'm glad you've found a guy that makes you as happy as you seem when you write!! I love you a ton!!
~*Hannah*~
hey tiffy... hope things are going well for you. i'll check your blog every now and then, but i don't have one of my own. i never really did like journaling. i love you!
Tiffany, John and I are together every single day and work together two offices down from each other. We sing together on the praise team and eat every meal together. We've been married almost 5 1/2 years, so I'd say we were out of the honeymoon phase, especially since Johnathan came into the picture. I do NOT like being away from him for even a day! I still have my own identity in my coaching and riding horses, and he still has his in his ever-impressive computer world and music arranging; so I wouldn't say that we are dependent on each other--we just love being together! I pray that you and James will always feel that way towards each other! Love, Kimberly
Post a Comment