Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Christmas decorations!

I love Christmas time. I have really enjoyed decorating my apartments over the past couple years. Since I've been out of college I've had a REAL tree and I don't plan to stop that tradition anytime soon. James is in the field so I had to put up all the decorations and the tree by myself. I'm sure he'll appreciate them when he comes back from the field to visit! :) All that's left to do is finish up purchasing a few Christmas presents and wrapping them all up.

Once again, I Love Christmas time!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I love Christmas!! It's my favorite time of the year!!
Love ya!!

~*Hannah*~

Anonymous said...

Hey daughter, Your Mamaw would be proud of you for your cute table. It must be in the "jeans". I wish I could have seen your Christmas at your house in person.