Friday at school Todd sends me a txt that says something like, "I have another surprise for you on Sunday. It's not a big deal, just something I thought you'd think was cool." This is not uncommon or suspicious for Todd, he like to surprise me. :) Now, I have been sick for DAYS, I felt really horrible Friday-Sunday. I told him that if it wasn't a big deal, I'd rather just stay home and feel better. He said that it was something that was planned and we have to go. He also told me that we had and appointment at 6PM that night. Needless to say I wasn't happy about this surprise, I wanted to stay home. I was sick.
On Sunday morning, I stayed home from church sick. My ears were hurting so badly. I did NOT want to go anywhere, but Todd said we had to go! I literally cried as I was picking out clothes to wear. I didn't want to go, my throat hurt, my ears hurt and I just didn't feel good. Todd thought I was mad at him, but I wasn't mad.... it was sweet that he doing these surprises, I usually love surprises... I just didn't feel good and wanted to stay home. But we went.
We headed south towards the air port and when we got there I saw that we were going on a helicopter ride! SO COOL!! At this point I still thought it was just another one of Todd's great surprises.
We got in the helicopter and saw this.....
I know, I should've saw it coming, but still I just assumed he got the "date" package for this lovely tour. Lifting up in the helicopter was so awesome! I was way excited when the 32 foot propellers started up....
These were some of the view up above COS...
Then I took this pictures of the Garden of the Gods and the "kissing camels" rock formation.
Right after I took this picture Todd took my hand and slipped a ring on my finger and said, "Will ya?" Of course, I said, "Yes, yes yes!"
It was the perfect moment! Being surrounded by God's amazing beauty was the perfect scenery for such a memorable moment.
Todd was pretty excited as well....
I truly feel that Todd wants to help me and our future children get to Heaven someday. I know that is his ultimate goal for himself and for his family. He really is such an amazing person and will be a loving, faithful and caring husband and father!
Not to mention: we make a really cute couple!! ;)
After the flight we got our picture taken in front of the helicopter.....
and here is a close up of my gorgeous ring.... it is set in white gold, but it looks a little yellow in the picture for some reason but it's not! :)
As for wedding plans: We are planning on something SMALL out here with only about 20 people in late June (yes june). We'll probably have a bigger "reception/party" back in WV later in the summer. That's the "plan" now, but it can SURELY change as I start to find a venue and plan other wedding details. :) I'll keep you all posted.
I'm so excited!!




8 comments:
WOW!! Congratulations! I'm so happy that you're happy. I know you've done a lot of soul-searching and a lot of healing over the past months. God bless you and Todd and your future together!
wowie zowie! congrats. i'm super happy for you, and i love you.
I find it amazing that after all the places you have traveled to, all the people you have met, all the life experiences you have had, you "re-find" an amazing person that you have known since 9th grade! God does work in mysterious ways.
God gives beauty from ashes! Thank you for sharing your special moment with us.
I love you both! Todd's a great man and we are so excited to add him into our family! He's getting a pretty amazing wife, also! That's what I told him a couple of weeks ago.
dad
So exciting! What a great story and amazing photos! You'll cherish those forever! Congrats!
[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=35][img]http://s003.radikal.ru/i203/1001/17/1008f12c7936.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://usuarios.multimania.es/cmvaule/]buy flavored cigarette [/url]
buy electric cigarette rolling machine buy cigarettes from buying online l&m menthol lights cigarettes
[url=http://usuarios.multimania.es/fpazvmi/]buy japanese cigarettes online [/url]
ordering cigarettes online canada where to buy cigarette tobacco buy cigarettes online native american
[url=http://usuarios.multimania.es/eaubahi/]buy more light cigarettes [/url]
buy marlboro cigarettes in buy pianissimo cigarettes dallas texas how to buy cigarettes from mexico
[url=http://usuarios.multimania.es/cdreeje/]buy cheap old gold cigarettes online [/url]
buying cigarettes in california buy cigarettes but dont smoke buying cheap cigarettes online
[url=http://usuarios.multimania.es/rbvrwug/]where to buy cigarettes in north carolina [/url]
buy cheap cigarettes free shipping buy plastic cigarette holder order ky cigarettes
[url=http://membres.multimania.fr/soutyen/]buy cigarette filters [/url]
safest place to buy cigarettes online buy electronic cigarettes in canada buy cigarette holders
[url=http://membres.multimania.fr/thorwcl/]flavored cigarettes buy online [/url]
need to buy barclay cigarettes buy filter kools cigarettes online buy overseas cigarettes
I love basnetts.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards
Post a Comment