Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Some Wedding Details: for those of you that want to know....

For those of you that haven't seen it yet this is our wedding website. We made it so that family at "home" could feel a part of the wedding.  Tiff and Todd's Wedding Website

We booked the The Blue Skies Bed and Breakfast for our ceremony and mini-reception. And we are looking at Craftwood Inn for a luncheon afterwards.

I bought my dress at Blue Couture and I LOVE it... I mean LOVE it! There is NO gown that even come close to matching the beauty of this dress. But that's just my personal opinion! ;)

Friday night I was in my sweat pants and thin old T-shirt when my friend Kristin and her boyfriend came up to the door with Star-bucks and said, "surprise! its your engagement celebration!" I quickly got dressed and we headed out to downtown COS where several friends/teachers were there to surprise me. It was so fun, and very sweet!

There are a few other details about the wedding that I'll keep a surprise for now. I'm really excited about this wedding. Keeping it small has made it possible for us to have a REALLY nice wedding.  Cutting the guest list has helped with the $$ issues! :)  However, weddings are ALWAYS more expensive than they you plan!!

Sorry there are no pictures! Hopefully the links will keep you entertained!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Just have the wedding that YOU want. That's what's most important.

And so glad you found THE dress!