Friday, March 19, 2010

It's a Barnyard Moosical


I got all of my costumes from Donors Choose! SO COOL! It was so awesome that my kids got to experience the excitement of wearing costumes in front of an audience! Thanks to all of you donated. 

This is a post full of pictures. So enjoy!



My "Funky Chickens"

These are my narrators. 

Our MOOsical cows. 

A bunch of "neat-nik" pigs

We couldn't find goat costumes... I got the white tops from another music teacher and asked the art teacher to help me out with the rest.

WOO HOO! It's time to go do our show
Sitting in their places waiting for the other Kindergartners and 1st graders

The rest of the kids. 

They did a great job! So proud!

5 comments:

Stefanie said...

So glad the Donors Choose worked out for the kids!

Anonymous said...

Costumes look great! You are SO creative! Great job princess! I'm so proud of you and all your hard work. You ARE making a difference in those kid's lives. Your dad's impressed (but not surprised). You always give 100 o/oI

Mom said...

How cute they all look. I will be excited to see the video. I agree with your Dad...I'm impressed, but not surprised. I'll bet those kids loved the performing and the feeling of accomplishment when they were done. Good job, hon!

abby said...

the little pigs are my favorite!!! what pumpkins!

Aunt Donna said...

So cute!! Wish I could hear them. I'm with your Mom and Dad -- impressed but not surprised that you and the kids could pull this off!! :)