Monday, February 01, 2010

It may not be a big deal to you.....

But to me it's HUGE!.... I ran 3.2 miles today and wasn't even "winded" when I finished! That's the farthest I've run here in Colorado! I figured out my trick to running is..... videos. I was amazed, I put on a YouTube video, put my headphones on and before I knew it a mile was done! I just kept watching videos and I was shocked... I ran over 3 miles!

I am SO getting a small TV to put on the wall right in front of the treadmill. Just imagine what I could do in that hr of Dr. Phil!

WOO HOO!

Oh, and I can't stop eating and I don't think I've EVER wanted chocolate so badly in my life, it's been like a four day craving. NO, not a sugar free hot chocolate or fudgecicle, NO, I want a stinkin' candy bar!!

that's all good night!

4 comments:

Kim Hodges said...

That's EXACTLY what I ran this morning ... except I was totally winded, it did NOT feel great, I'm only at an elevation of 544ft, and I didn't NOT have videos to make the time go by! I like your running better!

Stefanie said...

All I want to do is make a chocolate cake and eat it. Seriously. But, I totally recognize how amazing running more than three miles is. I have never been close to doing anything as amazing. I remember the first time I ran one mile without stopping. I felt great afterwards. I went on and on to R about how great it was. Then I broke my foot in July and never ran again. BUT I'm happy to say R and I are over our laziness so we're purchased a treadmill. It should be here Friday. Three miles, here I come!

Deborah said...

I might consider running if there was a chocolate candy bar at the finish line.

Mom said...

Wow! That's amazing. Do you have a treadmill? Watching a video while running sounds like a good idea. I guess that's why all the fitness centers have tv's all around. (Not that I've ever been to a fitness center, but I've heard...) :)