Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Running and Chicken

Well last night I ended up running two miles. If I wasn't EXHAUSTED from work then I probably could've make it a little farther. I'm proud because it was hard to get off the couch... that took some effort!

So for food today.
BREAKFAST:
egg quiche with LOADS of veggies and turkey sausage. Yumm

LUNCH:
raw Cauliflower, celery sticks and broccoli (about 1 1/2 C total)
String cheese

SNACK:
15 almonds
1 oz sunflower seeds
flax seed flat bread with 1/8 cup mozzarella cheese

PLANNED DINNER:

I MAY have my 3C of stove popped popcorn in 1TBS of EVOO.

not bad. :)

2 comments:

Kim Hodges said...

Way to go, Tiff! It feels good to make progress and to be actively on a plan that works! (Good to see your blog again, too!)

Stefanie said...

Your lunch doesn't sound like much. I'm sorry I'm a downer on SB. I would totally be over it in a few days! But I'm happy for you that you ran two miles. I know you always feel better about yourself after you run. R and I are most likely going to buy a treadmill this weekend. We need to get out of this funk!