I've traveled the world, performed for hundreds of audiences, lived (and driven) from one coast to the other, stomped in mud in Uganda, been parasailing in the Bahamas, seen the beauty of New Zealand and I'm finally living my ultimate dream and biggest adventure: being a wife and mommy!
Friday, January 08, 2010
Christmas Program
Sorry! I forgot to post pictures of this years Christmas musical at Pikes Peak Elementary School! I picked and easy show, that I've done before, "The Littlest Christmas Tree". Working with these kids on a program was VERY challenging; one of the biggest challenges I've had in my career. There is NO money, and I mean NO money. The kids came dressed in the best thing they had in the house, wether it was their OWN clothes or their big sister or brothers. Luckily I had purchased things in previous years for the elves, but the green tops they are wearing were all sewn by the librarian and the trees were all made out of card board by one of our awesome lunch ladies. The kids did a good job. It was better than I expected and we moved leaps and bounds from the start of working on the shows to actually performing them. :)
Curtain Call....
I got lots of flowers!! Thanks, Todd, Kristin, and Brenda!
Here are a couple more pictures from another one of our adventures..... We drove up on this ridge and on either side of us was a steep cliff! It was so cool!!!
And of course a GORGEOUS view!
I started the Kindergarten and 1st grade program this week..... "A Barnyard Moosical".... I'm not sure WHAT I got myself into with this one!?!?! They may not sing or dance the right way, but they'll look so cute in their costumes! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, I know that program was so precious. The upcoming program with the little guys sounds so cute too. I know it's a lot of work, but the parents love it. You are a phenomenal teacher, Tiff!
Oh, and that profile picture of you sitting in the chair -- oh, my goodness. That's my Sister sitting there!!!!!! Adorable!!
Oops, it published before I was ready!!
Post a Comment