Sunday, October 11, 2009

A quick trip to Rampart Range Rd.

A couple weekends ago we decided to take the Jeep up to Rampart Range road. It was so much fun even though it ended up being SOO cold! We had the top and doors off the jeep and it started snowing and I had shorts on!! crazy! But lots of fun. I thought I'd share our adventure through pictures....

Bohdi LOVES the jeep:
I do too!!

And we all know how Todd feels about his jeep!

We saw a Coyote!!
This is almost to the top. Probably about 9 or 10,000 feet.
So pretty! Getting kinda chilly.
awwww.... cheesey
oops! the Jeep wouldn't start when we were over half way up!!
Awesome jeep picture in the aspen trees.
my turn

Then it started getting real cold!
but a view like this is so worth it!!
So when are you coming to visit?!?!?!



5 comments:

Stefanie said...

Uh, I want to come visit. Just let me know when and I'll book my trip!

Deborah said...

I love the picture of Bohdi in the Jeep!

Caleb would have loved that coyote too.

Megan said...

I want to come! I actually looked at tickets the other day. They were on sale and it still would have been over $600.00 for my little fam to come. So, we are going to wait for a bit=). But I want to visit. Does that count?

Mom said...

I finally got to view the pics through your blog. FB hasn't been too friendly to me lately. :( I'm ready to come back for another visit. The pictures are so great. Thanks for sharing.

Aunt Becky said...

The Clarks want to come! We have to make some college road trips (or air trips) this year, though. So sadly, most of our money will be going for tickets to colleges. But who knows - it would be a great girl's trip (for my girls and me!)