Saturday, October 24, 2009

Some fall fun


We went on another adventure last Saturday! woo hoo! We went to Mt. Princeton Hot Springs! Looks like a really cool place to take a vacation. Obviously there were beautiful sites along the way. I stood out in the road to take this pictures...


And this is Todd yelling at me to get out of the road! :)

Me and Bohdi-baby at Mt. Princton
Of course we say tons of deer! There so big!

Bohdi LOVES riding in the car!!
Here's a quick slide show of our Halloween party at school. I figured out I shouldn't post the pictures on facebook but as long as I don't use names it'll be safe here on my blog. :)

4 comments:

Mom said...

Very cute pictures! Beautiful scenery, funny Todd, love my grandpuppy, interesting song choice. :)

Tiffany Rose said...

I had NO CLUE there was song on the slideshow!! so funny :)

Kim Hodges said...

Oh there's just nothing better than that panoramic view of the mountains! Well, except being there, of courses!

Stefanie said...

How lucky that you live so close to these views!