Over labor day, I had the wonderful privilege to photograph my best friend's wedding. I was soooo lucky to be the photographer... this meant that I got to spend ALL day with her. As many of you know, when you go to a wedding (even your best friend's wedding), the bride is usually VERY busy and not always available to "hang out". I felt so blessed to be able to spend this whole day with Stefanie. To watch the emotions of excitment, nerves, and happiness was a photographer's playground. And the fact that it was Stef made it that much more fun!!!
I did work my booty off, but that is only b/c I wanted to the best for my bestest!!!!
The wedding was perfect, beautiful and ran VERY smoothly.
Here are some of my favorites photos from the wedding. :)







Check out Tiffany Rose Photography for more photos of Stef's wedding!
5 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!! You did such a great job. I especially love the one on the dock and the flower girl by the fountain--looks like wedding magazine material to me!
Beautiful job, Tiffarino! :) I agree with Deborah -- wedding magazine quality.
WAA HOO!!!!
I was wondering if you would do a blog post.
Actually, it was such an honor to have you as my photographer, but I feel even more fortunate that you came at all, knowing it was such a LONG trip for you!! It meant so much to me to have you there. And I really needed you there with me the whole time, anyway, so it worked out perfectly!
And you're right about everything running so smoothly. You're an amazing professional, but an even more amazing friend.
LOVE YOU!!
- Stefanie
Gorgeous, as always! You have such an artistic eye. And what a sweet comment by Stefanie!
The photos are amazing. I'm glad you were able to go and be Stef's photographer. Love you, darlin'.
Post a Comment