Not much has happened in the past few days. except alot of snow! it was beautiful, but now it's almost all gone. Its supposed to be 60 by Saturday. I do love the changing weather. And Colorado Springs is for sure a place for changing weather!!
Another change that is taking place is with the photography business. I'm trying to get my name out there and actually get some shoots booked. I"ve update the website and I LOVE it! I feel that it is much more professional and will hopefully get more traffic which will eventually lead to more clients.
So if you get a chance please go check out the web site, Tiffany Rose Photography.
And if you're on facebook then please become a fan of TRP fbook page by either clicking HERE or clicking on the link on this page. Help get my name out there!!!
And have a great weekend!! I expect to see pictures of all of your costumes on Monday!!!
2 comments:
I clicked over to the website and I was HOOKED until I saw all of the galleries!
That picture of KierraBelle laughing is my favorite.
Love the new site! Very professional.
Post a Comment