We went to the Pittsburgh Zoo on Tuesday! Kole and KeirraBelle loved it and it was so fun to watch them. I took almost 400 pictures and thought I'd post a few of them on here. Click here for all the pictures from the Zoo, you can also book mark this page b/c I post lots of pictures on here. I've recently deleted most albums, b/c I'm "starting fresh". :)
K and KB measuring up to an elephant
isn't this baby so cute?!?
Roar like a lion!
I was the photographer for the day.
K under a sting ray.
GRRRRR
Little Monkeys!
This was SO COOL! The Polar Bear kept swimming up to K and KB (lots of other cool pics on the MAC PICS website)
Then, yesterday I worked on two chairs that I found in Mannington for $7 a piece. I wish I would've taken a real before picture but the first picture I got was after we cleaned them. I wanted a extra chairs for when company came over and I wanted to keep them in the guest rooms. One guest room is green and the other is pink so this fabric was perfect!




In moving news; I start the drive to Colorado Springs this week. I'm actually posting this between packing. It's a pretty emotional move; part of me really wishes I was still sharing this exciting time and move with my husband but I'm not and sometimes I still just want to cry and cry over that loss. BUT, I suck it up and remember the great wonderful blessings in my life right now!! I'm ready to get moved in and on a schedule and out of this extremely emotional transition phase.
Prayers at this time are appreciated!
7 comments:
I have a random chair in our living room that I bought at a flea market in COS. It's my favorite chair in the house! Sending up lots of prayers on your behalf! Love you!
You are strong girl! I believe you and God can do ANYTHING! Love you so much.
I really like the sting ray picture. Very cool. Looks like you guys had a great time at the zoo. And I wish I was as crafty as you are.
Good luck on the move! It will be GREAT!
Praying for you, girl!!
By the way, when you went to the zoo, did Megan rekindle her old longing to be an "elephant washer" when she grows up?
You have an exciting adventure ahead! You have been and continue to be in my prayers!
Praying for your transition Tiff. Hope it goes smoothly. I like the chairs and the zoo pics. Too fun!
Love the pictures. I guess we'll see you sometime on Sunday, right? (Or is it Saturday??)
Post a Comment