I've traveled the world, performed for hundreds of audiences, lived (and driven) from one coast to the other, stomped in mud in Uganda, been parasailing in the Bahamas, seen the beauty of New Zealand and I'm finally living my ultimate dream and biggest adventure: being a wife and mommy!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Weekend with Stef at the lake
This past weekend Stefanie and I went to the lake for a relaxing weekend! :) We had LOTS of fun. Just thought I'd share some pictures and a video of our time together.
4 comments:
Milo and I had a great time! Thank you for hosting us. Can't wait to get together real soon!
I don't blame Milo! That water had to be freezing. I love how Bohdi "tested" the water first.
What fun. A girl's weekend. Gotta love 'em. Hey, how do you get the Bills Blog? It won't let me read it anymore....bummer.
That was cute!
Post a Comment